Allegiance is looking for individual providing administrative support to Produce department and member stores. Verifies, updates, researches products, prices and vendor records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides analytical support to Director and Category Manager: 1010data (Power User), create weekly reports to analyze ad performance & profitability, syndicated market data – IRI & Nielsen
- Updates product maintenance: New item set up, Pack size, UPC changes, deleted items, item description
- Release weekly ads to Advertising Department: Enter ads into Member’s portal,
- Enter weekly sales coupons: Review coupon report index, Ensure accuracy of weekly Ad Sales Import Review
- Compile monthly/quarterly billings: Weekly ads, Accruals, New items, Coupon book
- Assists with yearly product buying show: Distribute invitation/show order forms to vendor/brokers, Coordinate vendor/broker participation schedule
- Prepare final order summary and provides administrative support to Director and Category Manager
- Prepare committee meeting minutes/correspondence, distribute weekly price checks to Director & Category Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
2-year Associate degree in Food Marketing, Business, Advertising (or equivalent business experience) with 1-2 years administrative experience in the retail industry (preferably in supermarket sector). Background in merchandising or specialization in Produce procedures helpful.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES
The candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, good time-management skills, as they will work on many different projects at one time, and possess the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. The successful candidate must be flexible and able to adapt easily to changes in assignments. They must be able to work independently, be detail oriented and organized. They should have excellent communication and analytical skills and be a strong team player.