We are looking for a leader with excellent people skills and wide knowledge and experience in all aspects of the Bakery department; someone that maintains a neat, clean and visually appealing department and to perform other tasks as required in a safe and efficient manner, within the Company policy.
Performance of the essential functions of this position requires the team member to possess the minimum qualifications listed above. These functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide leadership to staff, Store Managers and Department heads including setting clear expectations and holding the team accountable.
- Build sales and profits by executing sales strategies and excellent follow through at the department level.
- Must ensure highest product quality, plan-o-gram follow through and weekly sales plan execution.
- Provide the merchandising direction and standards for the company.
- Profit and loss responsibility including shrink and related cost controls.
- Train all store Bakery department associates
- Monitor competition and provide feedback and recommendations to President.
- Maintain the highest level of store sanitation, health, and safety.
- Maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- Use and maintain equipment in good working order.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations as they pertain to the Bakery Operations.