Meat Wrapper Responsibilities:
- Providing responsive, exceptional service to customers by answering questions, making recommendations, and responding to requests.
- Stock and rotate meat and seafood ensure products are accurately labeled
- Have experience or be willing to learn how to cut and merchandise fresh poultry.
- Order merchandise and supplies to manage sales and purchasing budgets
- Ensure all products for sale are fresh and safe to eat; items that show signs of spoilage are removed from displays.
- Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors.
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards.
Meat Wrapper Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- Ability to lift heavy items, ranging from 25 to 50 lbs,
- Excellent customer service, communication, and math skills.
- Ability to comprehend and follow all company procedures and regulations regarding food handling and sanitation.
- A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints.