The ideal store manager handles sales and make sure to optimize profitability by overseeing the daily operation of the store. Is in charge of the training and motivation of the team.
Performance of the essential functions of this position requires the team member to possess the minimum qualifications listed above. These functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to security policies and procedures.
- Follow SHRINK guidelines.
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Make the change with all denominations of American currency.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company rules, policies, safety requirements, and security standards and all Local, State and Federal health and civil code regulations.
- Record store sales and reports.
- Maintain, organize, and record vendor invoices/credits and/or in-store purchases.
- Reporting any suspicious activity or mishandling of funds.
- Must be knowledgeable in the various types of products carried in the store.
- Complete all applicable department training programs.